This page alphabetically displays the site categories and topic tags with descriptions of the type of material they include. viagra euroa
what is viagra for men
sample powerpoint presentations
what is research papers
my cover letterВ
master thesis marketing
how to write a english essay
buy viagra from manufacturer
lab report example microbiology
business letter writing services
an essay concerning human understanding summary
is there a generic for viagra
perspective essay topics
online statistics homework help
buy levitra online cheap
go to link
microeconomics assignment sample
essay writing order of importance
Categories are large buckets containing material largely relevant to the category subject matter. For example, the History category contains books that describe how square dancing evolved, recordings of interviews with prominent figures in the activity, and pointers to websites with historical information. Tags are labels affixed to articles to show that the subject matter indicated by the label is dealt with in some significant way. For example, the History category contains the Sets In Order Archive, which contains digitized copies of the entire SIO publication. Material in that archive deals with Choreography, Recruiting, Equipment, Music, and many other topics. Therefore the article describing the SIO archive, which appears in the History category, is also affixed with those sorts of tags.
- AdvertisingAdvertising for a specific event such as a club recruiting night, or a demo event.
- Advertising and Marketing Square DancingThis subcategory contains material relevant to marketing strategies and advertising methods for the general promotion of the square dance activity. This is distinguished from advertising for a specific event such as a club recruiting drive, demo event, etc.
- Developing CallersThis category contains material relevant to the recruiting and training of square dance callers.
- Developing DancersThis category contains material relevant to the recruitment, training, and retention of square dancers.
- EquipmentThis category includes material on calling equipment and supplies and also computer programs related to calling.
- Lesson SystemsThis category deals with approaches to teaching dancers.
- Recordings for Teaching / DancingThis category contains items describing recorded lessons or dances, including party dances, that are available from various sources. Such recordings may be used to assist in teaching dancers.
- Recruiting DancersThis category includes material dealing with recruiting new dancers and retaining them in clubs during and after lessons.
- Schools and Learning AidsThis category deals with caller schools, clinics, computer programs and other aids for callers learning to call.
- Teaching DancersItems to do with teaching people to dance - specifically in the context of MWSD where they participate on a regular (e.g. weekly) basis and join clubs.
- ToolsArticles dealing with tools people can use in the performance of tasks related to square dancing. For example, music players that callers can use, rotation programs that assign dancers to squares, or the Taminations website that shows animated displays of calls.
- Winning Ways StoriesThis category groups complete Winning Ways stories together in one place. You can review the entire story at once. For many of the stories, individual unique ideas have been abstracted and published separately with an "Idea" tag.
- Advertising (74)Ideas for advertising lessons, a club, a special dance, square dancing in general, etc.
- Book (14)Published books that are relevant to square dancing.
- Caller Education (44)Information on calling techniques, caller schools, books, etc.
- CALLERLAB Convention (18)Materials from a CALLERLAB convention or about conventions.
- Choreography (44)Items about the creation and design of square dance choreography.
- Club Organization (30)Items with information about the structure, governance, or organization of a square dance club.
- Community Dance (13)Items relevant to the Community Dance Program (CDP) or party nights in general.
- Computer Aids (16)Computer programs helpful to callers and dance organizers.
- Definitions (12)Articles including or pointing to reference material containing call definitions.
- Documentation (93)This tag identifies articles that consist of or describe documentation of some sort. The documentation may be in a variety of forms, such as newsletter article, book, webpage(s), etc.
- Equipment (16)Material on calling equipment such as speakers, microphones, amplifiers, etc. (Note that computer programs are covered under the Computer Aids tag)
- Event Planning (2)Items dealing with the logistics, planning, advertising, and other tasks associated with running an event.
- Health Benefits (16)Items containing information about the health benefits of square dancing as a hobby.
- Hearing Assist (3)Information about hearing assist systems, where to find them, how to use them.
- History (19)Material about the history of Modern Western Square Dancing.
- Idea (20)The essence of an idea, often abstracted from a Winning Ways story or other document but without the context provided by the full writeup.
- Leadership (6)Material dealing with exerting leadership in club activities or square dancing in general.
- Lesson Systems (47)Information about systems designed to teach MWSD to new new dancers over a series of lessons.
- Media Articles (6)Articles in non-square-dance media such as magazines, newspapers, newsletters, podcasts, social media, or broadcast media.
- Mentoring (5)Materials to help a caller mentor a new caller.
- Miscellaneous (2)Catch-all for random stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.
- Modules (12)Items about using modules as a method of choreographic management.
- Multi-Cycle (9)Material on teaching programs designed to permit multiple rounds of student intakes each year.
- Music (24)Material on finding music, using it effectively, licensing, etc.
- Party Nights (7)Material to help with calling party nights or one-time events for non-dancers.
- Presentation (15)Material delivered with or associated a presentation; video/audio, handouts, notes, etc.
- Publicity (45)Material to help publicize lessons, an event, a club, or square dancing in general.
- Recordings (20)Recorded materials, in particular those aimed at teaching or dancing in the absence of a live caller.
- Recordings for Teaching/Dancing (10)This tag is attached to articles describing recordings that can assist a caller or a group leader in teaching dancers. It also includes party night recordings.
- Recruiting Callers (10)Deals with recruiting new callers
- Recruiting Dancers (89)Deals with recruiting new dancers
- Resource (58)An item which contains a great deal of varied information and pointers to other repositories; for example, a website or book.
- Sight Calling (23)Items dealing with using sight calling as a method of choreographic management.
- Social (18)This tag is applied to articles that deal with the social aspects of square dancing. Fostering a social bond among club members.
- Social Media (2)This tag is attached to articles with information on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Starting A Club (1)Information on the process involved in starting up a square dance club from scratch.
- Summary (20)Items which summarize a number of available options for some specific area: for example a list of lesson systems, or places to buy music.
- Teaching Dancers (57)Items to do with teaching people to dance - specifically in the context of MWSD where they participate on a regular (e.g. weekly) basis and join clubs.
- Teaching Teachers (6)Material aimed at helping non-square-dance-callers teach rudimentary square dancing.
- Tools (15)Items dealing with tools people can use in the performance of tasks related to square dancing, or places you can find information on such tools. For example, music players that callers can use, rotation programs that assign dancers to squares, or the Taminations website that shows animated displays of calls.
- TV (5)Material about TV shows or items regarding square dancing, how to prepare for an interview, etc.
- Video (18)Promotional videos or interviews.
- Website (25)Describes a resource which is itself a website, as opposed to an item which happens to appear on a website.
- Youth (6)Material aimed at recruiting youth dancers or about youth dancers.